Cod loin with FredChill ™ Fennel mayo, new potatoes, capers, sugar peas and beets
For: 4 people
FredChill ™ fennel mayo:
1 teaspoon FredChill ™ Fennel (dose according to taste & strength)
1 dl mayonnaise
Butter-fried cod loin:
700g small new potatoes
4 frozen cod loin fillets
1.5 dl capers
70g sugar peas
1 bunch fresh dill
- Measure and taste in a small part of this so you find your heat. Then mix FredChill ™ Fennel with mayonnaise. Put mayonnaise cool in a bowl or spirit.
- Rub the potatoes clean under water and cook them in salted water until soft, about 10-20 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes. Feel with a knife tip or potato stick that they are ready. Turn off the water.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into large wedges. Boil them in salted water for 15-20 minutes. Turn off the water.
- Melt half of the butter in a frying pan. Put the thawed cod fillets in the frying pan and fry them golden on both sides. Salt and pepper. When the fish is almost done, put the rest of the butter, capers and halved sugar peas in the frying pan. Fry these with the fish for about 1-2 minutes.
- Place potatoes and beets on the plates. Drizzle with the butter and spread the sugar peas and capers around. Add the fish, sprinkle or click on FredChill ™ fennel mayonnaise and garnish with fresh dill.
Tasty food // Fredrik