FredChill ™ chili mousse
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
PERSONS : 7 PORTIONS
- 1 dl raw cashew nuts , soak
- 1 ¼ cups coconut cream
- ½ dl maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 krm Fredchill ™ Original
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Salt tsp salt
- a light litter by FredChill ™ Original
- Mix all the mousse ingredients in a high-power blender until completely smooth. Divide between 7 jars, tap the counter lightly to flatten the top and place in the fridge overnight.
- When you are ready to eat, sprinkle with the desired toppings and serve.
NOTE! This mousse can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Note that since this recipe does not contain any extra oils, it has a slightly softer consistency, so keep it in the fridge until it is served (to avoid it melting too quickly) for best consistency. Or keep it frozen and thaw lightly (10-15 minutes) and enjoy.